- Transfer of registration of records
- Reactivation and changes/ corrections of entries in the registration records/ inclusion of registration records/ reinstatement of name in the list of voters.
The Election Officer shall adopt a system of processing applications to speed up the registration process, minimize queuing and avoid inconvenience.
WHO MAY REGISTER?
Any Filipino citizen who is:
- At least eighteen (18) years of age;
- A resident of the Philippines for at least one (1) year and in the place wherein he proposes to vote for at least six (6) months on or before the day of the election; and
- Not otherwise disqualified by law.
WHAT TO BRING?
Present any of the following current identification documents that bears the applicant's photograph and signature:
- Employee's identification card (ID) with the signature of the employer or authorized representative;
- Postal ID;
- Student's ID or library card, signed by the school authority;
- Senior citizen's ID;
- Driver's license;
- NBI/PNP clearance;
- SSS/GSIS ID
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) ID;
- License issued by the Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC); and
- Any other valid ID.
NOTE: Community Tax Certificates (cedula) or ceritifications/ identification cards issued by barangay officials shall not be honored as valid identification documents.
SOURCE: COMELEC Resolution No. 8514