The Readers Poll

2008-08-09

Kick Ass Blogger Award

Kick Ass Award

Do you know any bloggers that kick ass?

Maybe they've got incredible, original content. Or they're overflowing with creativity. Is it someone that helps you become a better blogger? Or a bloggy friend you know you can count on? Or maybe it's someone who simply inspires you to be a better person... or someone else who sends you to the floor, laughing your ass off.

Whatever the reason may be, I'm sure you know at least a couple of bloggers that kick ass. Well... why not tell 'em so?

LOVE ON 'EM

  1. Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are "Kick Ass Bloggers"
  2. Let 'em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they've received an award
  3. Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to http://www.mammadawg.com/

Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!

Grab code's below - don't forget to link up the person who nominated you for the Kick Ass Blogger Club. :)

BONUS: Are you a Mom or Dad Blogger, too? If so, join us at The Bloggerhood! "

(150px Width)



(200px Width)

[end here]
I feel so honored and privileged having given this award by Elaine, Babette, and Mommy Ruby. Mommy Ruby cited my other blog and I truly felt overwhelmed by her description. If I may quote:

"I rarely comment on post, not unless if it’s very engaging. Her blog really makes me itch to comment. She has a mind penned with great courage. I like it!"

-Mommy Ruby

I appreciate Mommy Ruby for recognizing me in such a way that she thinks my posts are engaging.
Now it's my turn to choose my own list of kick ass blogger awardees:
  1. AZ Blogging: Uncle Che is on top of my list. I am so glad that I came across his blog. Such a very unselfish soul who always speaks from the heart. His wisdom on things never fails to inspire me through his posts.
  2. Mummy Diaries Blog: Tina is such a sweetie, young mum. I find her posts amusing. She has a style of always putting a smile in every blogger's face especially her post on the phone directory her mum owned for 10 years.
  3. Marriage and Beyond: When I was still a novice here in the blogosphere, Jennie's site is one of the few who inspired me to blog. I so admire her writing skills. I hope I could hone mine, too by reading her beautiful entries, hehe. Her blog is such a huge inspiration for believers like me.
  4. WorldInUrPocket : You've got to check out Sangeeta and her relevant articles. The first time I've encountered her blog thru Uncle Che's, I've admired her no-nonsense posts and the way she express herself.
  5. Make Money Online With Joliber: This 23-year old geek's zest for new things related with computer is inspiring. He is also rocking in the SERPS. Try to check it out, hehe! He is very kind and helpful. He has done lots of things for my blogs and his posts are very informative.