The Readers Poll

2009-01-21

Featured BFF: Twerlyn of Twerlermz Blog

She is the longest standing friend I have here in the blogosphere. We've known each other since we were 12 years old. We have been classmates since our high school years and been friends for such a very long time. We separated during college, got our own separate Bachelor degrees but the separation paved the way for us to become real close right after graduation until we got our own jobs. Frequent bondings with our other friends made us realize we really hit it off. Sharing our aspirations in life and some dark and the-not-so-dark secrets among other things were common topics whenever we get the chance to really talk.
I feel proud in introducing to you my very good friend Lerma a.k.a. Twerlyn of Twerlermz Blog. You can swing by her blog to know how she got her name Twerlyn. She is actually the one who encouraged me to blog. I've already got a Blogspot account by the time she introduced blogging to me but I was never active. Through her constant proddings, encouragement, and the sharing of relevant blogging tips, I was able to make it here in the blogosphere. She has played a very vital part in my blogging journey. 
Lerma is never selfish. She has always been patient in sharing to me the ins and outs of everything around here especially when I decided to do paid reviews. She was still a full-time girlfriend by that time after she resigned from her full-time teaching job. She is the kind of friend who will stand by you no matter what. She is all supportive of whatever endeavors I undertake. She was one of the major sponsors in my Birthday Bash Contest in October.
When she and her fiance Andy decided to tie the knot, I felt honored when she chose me to be one of her bridesmaids. It's hard to say NO when a dear friend asks you to be part of her wedding entourage. I feel very happy for my friend. She is a happy and content wife and mother together with the Hapi Fam- Andy, Bienne and Baby Arianna.
Lerma never gets tired of telling the world how much she hearts my blogs, hehe! That's quite a real dear friend out there! I feel so proud with her shouting to the world I am a friend of hers. I love the way she speaks out her mind point blank and with such humor. She is such a treasure and I am a very lucky person for having her as my friend. A number of friends have come and gone but my friendship with her remained unfaltered and I know in our hearts, it will be for keeps.
CHEERS TO A LIFETIME FRIENDSHIP!
Twerlyn's Blogs:
  1. Twerlermz Blog
  2. Hapi Family
  3. Stay In Love

SEE ALSO RELATED ARTICLES: