The Readers Poll

2009-01-30

Blogging Is Now A Family Affair

With two of my cousins now being active in the blogosphere, I have thought that it's a lot more fun with family members being around here. Even if me and my cousins Mystique of Mystique's Moments and Allena of In the Eyes of the Beholder are miles apart from each other, we can now get to update each other's lives with our blogs. By going through each posts, we will get a chance to learn on what's new with our lives with each day that passed us by. Even if we are not able to exchange daily conversations, our blogs can speak in our behalf. They can get to penetrate on what's working up in my head and I will have the chance as well to know what's with them.
The saga of Mystique's journey to forever unfolded when she wrote about their 5th anniversary. I was also able to get a good glimpse on how she spends her Saturdays and Sundays. Through blogs, I was also able to comprehend Ally and her Dad's relationship better when she posted on what happened between the two of them in the past and how she wished she could turn back the hands of time. She also enumerated the things she is so grateful for. These things we don't get to talk about comprehensively and whenever we do get the chance to talk, we don't have all the time in the world. But our blogs made it possible for us to speak our minds and get to update each other's lives. I believe it is truly one of the great perks of blogging.
Here's my list of bloggers who are family/ blood-related:

I am sure there are still a lot of family/blood-related bloggers out there. I might be unaware of your relationships but we do share the same passion for blogging.